Main functions include technical sales of certified, high-quality rapid diagnostic test kits for food safety and quality assurance requirements, world-class hygiene and sanitation monitoring system, and microbiological products for quality control and production processes.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Food Technology, Chemistry or other equivalent courses;
- Experience in technical sales or laboratory functions is a plus
- Basic knowledge on GMP, HACCP, SSOP, etc. is an advantage
- Candidate must be highly independent, self-driven and output oriented
- Must have a strong sense of self-discipline and self-leadership
- Good PR and business communication skills
- Willing to travel within the various territorial outlets of market coverage
- High sense of assignment ownership and responsibility, and familiarization with the region
- Driving skills are necessary, but not immediately required
- Willing to work in Bacolod
Interested applicants may send their updated resume to email@example.com.