Don’t get left behind! Take your sanitation verification to the next level
In the manufacturing industry, it is necessary that hygiene and sanitation programs are in place and practiced by everyone. If the cleaning method employed is insufficient, pathogens and allergens lurking in the environment, especially on improperly cleaned food contact surfaces, may compromise food safety and may result in food recalls. This can be avoided by utilizing hygiene and sanitation verification testing tools.
An economical, fast, and accurate way to monitor sanitation effectiveness by measuring adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is through the AccuPoint Advanced Next Generation. The system's surface, water, and access samplers make it possible to test on direct food contact surfaces, clean-in-place rinses, and tight spaces and crevices.
• AOAC-approved: It is the first-ever ATP hygiene monitoring system to be approved by AOAC International.
• Fast and actionable results: Users receive their results in less than 20 seconds.
• Technologically advanced system: The AccuPoint Advanced Next Generation is the first system with RFID technology that allows easy and quick test plan navigation. Its touchscreen capability lets users track test results efficiently while its Wi-Fi connectivity enables swift data transfer.
• Patented flat-head sponge technology: The system's top-notch surface sampler ensures optimum ATP recovery from surfaces.
• Best-in-class software: The system's Data Manager Software guarantees effective and efficient data management and trend analysis. The 21 CFR Part 11-compliant software also utilizes user ID and PIN features for heightened data security.
Elevate your hygiene and sanitation program to the next level with Glenwood Technologies' industry-leading hygiene and sanitation verification system!
For more information about our hygiene and sanitation monitoring tools, you may contact us through [email protected].
Since its establishment in 1995, Glenwood Technologies International, Inc. has been the leader in exclusive distribution of premium rapid diagnostics and hygiene monitoring kits from trusted manufacturers worldwide, providing quality and technologically advanced products to meet the emerging needs for food and feed safety and animal health diagnostics, among others.